Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Little Knight in Shining Armour

I found a really cute pattern for a dinosaur hat for my three year old. He likes dinosaurs a lot. I bought yarn in the fall to make some scarves, hats and mitts for the kids for Christmas. Well, things got busy and I only finished one pair of mits, one hat and one scarf. I wanted to finished a set for each child. Between them they had a set. Those who know me, know that I start a project, let it sit for a while and then eventually I finish it. I finally parially finished the above mentioned pattern when I realized that the colour makes better knight gear than a dinosaur hat. The material is so soft that the dinosaur spikes would fall over. In the end, my three year was thrilled and my eight year old is begging for his own. There are some mistakes, but I hope they don't show too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...