Monday, February 9, 2009

Daybook Entry for February 9, 2009.

For Today...

Outside my window... the snow is slowly melting and the sun is shining.

I am thinking... how much I miss Germany. I miss the walks on the banks of the Rhein, trips to the Rheinaue, the Eifel region and bicycle paths.

From the learning rooms... gearing up for our facilitator's visit and trying to accomplish our outcomes for this visit.

I am thankful for... a good night's sleep. I haven't had too many lately.

From the kitchen... gluten free heavenly hash no bake cookies. Yummmmm.

I am wearing... my jean skirt, a black long-sleeve shirt and my felted wool vest.

I am reading... Mothers of the Saints by Wendy Leifeld.

I am hoping... that we will become pregnant again soon. My baby is almost 4 and I am only 31. It's not that we haven't been praying or trying.

I am creating... well not creating, but organising my photos so that I can scrapbook someday.

I am hearing... my kids playing and my daughter singing.

Around the house... a tornado hit the school room. Toys on the floor and picture envelopes and boxes on the table.

One of my favorite things... the smell of a newborn baby.

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting a care package to a sick friend and baking for the homeschool valentine's party on Friday.

Here is a picture I thought of sharing with you...

2 comments:

  1. Germany sounds lovely! Hope you post more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, but unfortunately it isn't very child or homeschool friendly. Maybe I will post some pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...