Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ January 5, 2009



Outside my window...it is completely dark and still.

I am thinking...that I need to fill out the adoption applications forms, but am afraid to take the next step. My mind is filled with doubts and fears and I think I should just trust God.

I am thankful for...family.

From the learning rooms...today dawns a fresh start in the new semester. Ancient Egypt is on the top of the kids' lists.

From the kitchen...Gluten Free that's for sure. Tonight there is going to be roast chicken and rice with veggies. Pretty boring, huh?

I am wearing...pj's.

I am creating...a rosary cross-stich picture from The Holy-Needle.

I am going...nowhere. I need to stay focused and not let myself get sidetracked.

I am reading...nothing. This is not normal for me, so I better pull something off the shelf soon.

I am hoping...that my confidence will boost a little so that my fears will reduce themselves to a minimum.

I am hearing...the clock ticking. I love silence.

Around the house...snow. Outside of course! It has been too cold to play in it, but today's weather forecast is hopeful that it won't go below -20C, so that the kids and I can play in it.

One of my favorite things...a warm embrace from my husband. I am going to miss that today. His holidays are over now and I will be getting a lot fewer hugs.

A few plans for the rest of the week:lots of school work, stick to the meal plan, fill out the adoption forms.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Visit Peggy's Blog, the original creator of the Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...