Sunday, December 14, 2008

Doggy Before and After

I started this blog for my mom. My mom lives three provinces away and doesn't get to see her wonderful grandkids all that often. This blog is meant to keep her up to date with pictures and school and all that is on our minds. What you might not know, is that my mom gave us her dog when she came to visit in September of 2007. We promised to take good care of him. We have for the most part, but after a month of everyone being sick, poor doggy looked like this...



Our dog clipper broke, so his last two haircuts were with people clippers. Needless to say, the people clipper busted. Sascha didn't want the mess, so he asked me kindly to make Billy a hair appointment. His appointment finally came and this is what he looks like now.



Mom this is your movie star!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...