1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A combination of both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever my husband bugs me about it
4. When do you take the tree down? After Epiphany
5. Do you like eggnog? YES!!!, but can't drink it anymore.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll from my birth mother.
7. Hardest person to buy for? everyone but the kids
8. Easiest person to buy for? my kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No...we have several!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There's no such thing! It's the thought that counts!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Little Women - ok, it is not a Christmas movie, but it is celebrated three times in the movie (I think)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I feel like it, sometime after June
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? turkey stuffing
16. Lights on the tree? LOTS!
17. Favorite Christmas song(s)? Hark the Herald Angels Sing
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? did Santa really have reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both! That way Christmas lasts longer
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Getting sick-it happens every year
23. What theme or color are you using? We don't do themes. We decorate with what we have on hand
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Grandma's
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Not to get sick.