Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Year Has (almost) Passed

I apologize for not blogging during the last few weeks. Christmas is always spent with the family and there is not much time to post. We had a lovely Christmas in the quietness of our humble dwelling. The days after Christmas are always spent playing with new toys and chatting to our families far and near. Yesterday the phone was occupied most of the day. Everyone important to me called to wish me a Happy Birthday. Now I am 31. My wonderful and multi-talented husband baked me a delicious gluten-free cake with gluten-free frosting. He raided the drawers for decorating utensils and the picture above is the result of his hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...