Thursday, November 13, 2008

17 Days Left Until Advent

I was reading one blog after another this morning. One blog just led to another. I don't often take the time to follow links from one blog to another, but the kids are still sleeping, so I took advantage of my pc. The reason I am blogging now is to send you a link to something I found really interesting and hopefully fun.

How do you spend the busiest time of year ~ Advent??? We do a Jesse Tree and try to go to daily Mass and say more prayers than usual, but that is about it. Well, this year we will be doing an Advent Adventure with Holy Heroes. There are short videos, short audio selections, coloring pictures to download, word searches and games, quizzes to take to see what you’ve learned, and more. They will email you each day of advent with activities for the day. That sure helps me out. No planning involved! Click here to sign up. It's Free. I am in no way affiliated with Holy Heroes, I just think it would be fun to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...