Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been a while...

Yes, it has been a while since I blogged. I have been very busy with the kids. We have been doing some really neat things. One of those things that we have done is make a mini office. A "Mini Office" is a great learning tool. The one I made for Mia is a compilation of the basic knowledge elements for Kindergarten and First Grade. All of the printouts in this mini office are from the website: www.teachingheart.net The front cover was a design by us.


1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to hear your voice!! I love this idea! My first grader is always asking how to spell things too, this is a super tool to help with that!Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...