Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 3



The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, September 3, 2008.

Outside My Window... it is freezing cold. It is only 2°C, but beautiful nonetheless with the sun shining down.

I am thinking... I can hardly believe that I have been married for 9 years today! Happy Hochzeitstag sweetheart.

I am thankful for... electric toothbrushes. Ever since we bought them for our kids, they love to brush their teeth.

From the kitchen... leftovers. I know this is bad on your anniversary, but this way we will have more time together. I will bake something fresh for dessert, depending on what I have in the pantry.

I am wearing... pj's. It is still early.

I am creating... or rather finishing a baby quilt for a baby that was born on the Feast Day of Our Lady of Fatima.

I am going... to get off the computer soon and start my day.

I am reading... still reading "A Simple Path" by Mother Teresa.

I am hoping... to go to Mass this evening with my husband and children and receive a special blessing.

I am hearing... the pitterpatter of my little sons feet as he plays around me.

Around the house... it is pretty clean for once, not just tidy.

One of my favorite things... is buying books. I love the smell and feel of new books.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: getting lots of schoolwork done, finishing the baby quilt, maybe making Mia another dress and starting to knit some mittens for the kids.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Mia wearing the jumper style dress I made for her last week. I am making another one of these using a plaid wool fabric. It is already dropping down to 0°C most nights here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...