Monday, September 29, 2008

Broken and Blessed - A Life Story

I finished one of the most moving and spiritual books that I have ever read. I am not the type of person to read a book from cover to cover in a few days. I usually don't have time. The book "Broken and Blessed - A Life Story" was hardly set down. I cried and cried and couldn't stop reading. This is a beautiful story about a little girl whose life was short, but also so powerful. She touched the lives of people from all over the world. She has brought back the faith to people, converted others and sends us a message that is so powerful. Her mother, Cathy Adamkiewicz shares her family's suffering through these difficult months in order to share with us a message of hope and the value of a suffering life. Although I am a believer in Christ, this book has challenged me to look at my faith in a totally different light. I encourage you to order and read this book. It could change your life, too. The book can be ordered on the website: blessedandbroken.com

Here is a video clip of Celeste, the little Saint and hero of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...