Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ August 26

I stumbled upon a great blog a few weeks ago called The Simple Woman. She has invited her readers to keep a Simple Woman's Daybook. This will be my first entry, one day late. It is to be published on Monday's. Please take a look at Peggy's blog and join in the fun if you'd like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY AUGUST 26, 2008...

Outside My Window... the rain has stopped and the sun is starting to come out.

I am thinking... that I should soon get off the computer and finish sewing my daughter's dress.

I am thankful for... my husband, who works so hard and has made my life so special. His decision for us to move to Canada was the best decision he has ever made.

From the kitchen... hopefully peach and blueberry cobbler and yummy steak and potatoes for supper.

I am wearing... a navy blue T-shirt with a jeans wrap skirt, underneath a pair of thin jogging pants and orange socks. It is cold today 8°C.

I am creating... sewing two dresses for my daughter.

I am going... to get the laundry done today.

I am reading... "A Simple Path" by Mother Teresa

I am hoping... that the rest of the school books arrive this week.

I am hearing... "Good Morning Jesus prayers and songs for children of all ages" with my kids.

Around the house... are lots of jobs waiting for my to finish.

One of my favorite things... is the smell of freshly baked yummy things from my oven.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
-clean the house
-finish sewing Mia's dresses
-preparing next week's lessons
-to finally make a monthly meal plan
-sort through some clothes for Owen
-to make rosaries for the missions

Here is picture thought I am sharing... my SFG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...