Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mia's Birthday

I can't believe that I haven't posted Mia's birthday photos. Well, I have an excuse... my mom was here for a visit. It was a wonderful visit that the whole family enjoyed. She was here for Mia's birthday. I can't believe my little girl is already six. We started home schooling this week. She is diving into all the new grade 1 curriculum with enthusiasm and fervour. Unbelievable! I feel so blessed to have her as a daughter. God knows that I always wanted a sister and that never happened. I believe he was saving up to give me a wonderful daughter. She is so gentle, kind, giving, caring and loving. She is a great girl with lots of energy. I don't know what I would do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...