Saturday, August 9, 2008

Make a Wonderful Day

I have been singing the tune "Make a Wonderful Day" all week long. For those of you who know me, singing in nothing out of the ordinary. For those who don't know me, I have been singing for as long as I can remember. I love music. I took piano lessons for years as a kid and towards the later years in highschool, I took some singing lessons and even began studying music at university. (I never finished because I took a year off to go to Germany and then met my husband and the rest is history) Nonetheless, I still love to sing and sing in the church choir and in a "just for fun" choir. It is in this "just for fun" choir that I became accquainted with the song "Make a Wonderful Day". It has such a catchy tune, that you can't help but sing it all day long. I love the message and want to share my love of this song with everyone. Actually, this is what the writer of the song, Molly Hamilton hoped for. Below is a link to the free MP3 download. Just enter your name and email and you can listen to this uplifting song. I don't normally bet, but I will make an exception this once. I bet you will love it and will keep humming it all day long. Take a moment to look over the website and let me know what you think.

MP3 Version ~ Make a Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...