Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Feast of the Assumption


Happy Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. After Children's Holy Hour and Benediction, we had a beautiful celebration at the grotto beside our church. I was so happy to see so many parishioners there. They have become like a family to us. This is our first year celebrating this and many other feasts. It is such a blessing to have made so many friends within our faith community. God knew what He was doing when he sent us to Calgary. God knows I didn't want to be this far away from family after being so much further away from family the 9 preceeding years. He blessed us with so many friends who have helped us as family members would. Thanks be to God. I am also positive it is through Mary's intercession that so many things have occurred as they have. We are so grateful to have her as our Divine Mother and model. I look to her when I need advice or help, especially when I feel like I am losing it. She always brings me back to her Son and for that I am eternally grateful. Her intercession is necessary in making me a Saint someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...