Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby gifts ?!?

I have been invited to two baby showers in the next two weeks and was desperately looking for some cute home made but not cheap looking baby gifts. I made a few projects just for fun and they won't be the baby gifts, but wanted to post them just in case you are looking for some cute shower gifts. I used up scraps which I seem to always have plenty of. The first picture is of a 3 Seam Footsie and the second is a diaper and wipe case. They turned out pretty good, but the next time I make the diaper case I would make some adjustments. The pattern is good, but I would add interfacing to give it a little firmness. I am trying out a few other things that I will post once I have tried them.

 
Diaper casecopyright Jan Andrea


Open with contents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...