Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wool Dying with Kool-Aid

As I mentioned a few posts ago, we still have some art to finish up for this year. Noah dyed some white wool using Kool-Aid on Monday. We aren't Kool-Aid drinkers so the only colour I had in the house was purple. I bought it a long time ago to use as a dye and forgot about it. Fabric art is on our list and dying is one of the things mentioned as well. We aren't sure what we are going to do with the wool yet, but at least we dyed it, right? We have to look at the things what we accomplish and not at what is still waiting to be done! Or so I am often told by my loving husband. Here are the pictures of what we did. We used a crock pot to dye the wool in. It is handy for heating it up slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...