Thursday, May 1, 2008

Noah's First Communion Lapbook


We entered the wonderful world of Lapbooking last week. Noah has been preparing for his First Confession and First Communion for some time now and he wanted to make some keepsake of these wonderful days. I don't even know how I stumbled onto lapbooking or where I even heard of it, but there is what online with a million ideas on how to do it. That is when we decided to do a lapbook as a remembrance of these sacraments. Noah is very happy the way his lapbook turned out. He has the Parts of the Mass fan book, a turning wheel teaching the sign of the cross, a confessional with the 5 key elements of making a good confession and many more neat features. Take a look for yourself.





1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what websites you found the resources for your son's Communion lapbook? Are there sites that have free printables? I would love to do this with my children! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...