Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER
It always seems that on holidays and major Feast days I am too busy celebrating to wish everyone a Happy... Thankfully, they still call today Easter. I want to take the time now to wish everyone a Happy Easter. We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. With no close family around, one might think that our Easter was a quiet one. It truly wasn't and it was of the nicest Easter Sundays that I have ever had. We had company over, had some great food to eat and a pot of coffee or two and most of all, we had a great time. I wanted to call my grandma's house to wish everyone a Happy Easter, but by the time I called my grandmother, everyone had gone home. I guess that is how it goes sometimes. Nonetheless, I was thinking about everyone.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...