Tuesday, February 12, 2008

School Today

School today went really well for the first time in a long time. I guess I get a little critical of myself when we are not producing anything. I am trying not to fret. I have to remember that we have been focusing a lot on the formation of our children and reading. It is really important to me that my kids don't become machines and produce for the sake of producing. Nonetheless, Noah did some pretty great printing this morning and they made some nice chalk pictures that I wanted to share. Take a look for yourself. Noah's printing is coming along really well.
This is Noah's depiction of St. Bernadette at the grotto kneeling in front of Our Lady of Lourdes.
 
This is Mia's "Winter Scene".

Here is Owen trying his hand at chalk art.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...