Thursday, January 24, 2008

Noah made his first German buns.


I am very excited, not only did Noah make pasta for supper last night, but he also made some kaiser buns for lunch today. Noah has always taken an interest in cooking and baking. For those of you who don't know him, he is not the best eater. He is rather particular about what he eats. What a better way to learn about new foods or even to reinvent old ones than to prepare them with your own two hands. Noah was surprised how hard it is to knead dough. It always looks easy when mom does it. The finished product not only looked great, but tasted great, too! I really hope that Noah keeps up the good work. Sascha said, "Teach the kids to cook, I know how much you hate cooking." This is very true. It is not that I can't cook, I just don't like to. I would much rather bake, but that is not healthy nor wise. I guess Sascha is onto something. :o)

Noah making the dough.


Noah forming the rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...