Sunday, December 23, 2007

Early Christmas Presents

This year I promised the kids that there would be less under the tree. They were fine with that. I also promised to make them something special for Christmas. This week I was busy sewing some cute little Pj's for the kids. Here is what they look like. They could hardly wait and since I am such a softy, I said, "ok" to them wearing them tonight. Owen's still need to be sewn up, but they shouldn't take too long. I will try to finish them tonight so that he too can wear his Christmas Pj's. They would have been finished by now if we hadn't started renovating the school room this week. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to. School has been put on hold until after Christmas. I hope to get some pictures posted over Christmas of the children singing in the choir tomorrow night. They will be great.

The Christmas Pj's


The new wall that Sascha built.


The green school room with sewing stuff everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...